Rhett Women’s Center continues to follow safe procedures for patient appointments. To our valued patients, here is a helpful guide on how to prepare for your upcoming appointment with us.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. For example, the 8:00 am patient should plan to arrive at 7:30 am.
- Masks are required. Any type of mask is acceptable.
- No visitors are admitted to treatment or waiting areas. If a family member or a friend is accompanying you, they may wait outside of the lobby. *Rhett Women’s Center outpatient surgery patients may bring one person to their appointment
- Please do not bring children to your appointment.
- Any patient with a fever or symptoms at our entry check-in will be rescheduled. If you have a fever or related respiratory symptoms, please stay home and call our office to reschedule.
- We are collecting co-pays prior to your appointment time to reduce the need to handle credit cards and currency. This is also an important part of expediting your appointment time as we are limiting how many patients are seen at once. Your co-pay collection will be done by phone two days ahead of your scheduled appointment date. Please answer or return our call prior to your appointment.
With these efforts, our Rhett Women’s Center team ensures your safe return to managing your ongoing health and well-being.